Monday, April 27, 2009

What a WEEKEND

This weekend was full of family , friends, and fun!!! We took full advantage of the beautiful weather. I can't wait for summer!!




Went to a wedding. Got to see my best friend Tosha and her husband.
What a great time!

Maverick decided this was the best place in the house to take in a good book.
He eventually took off his socks, and brought his juice and snack in there too!


Mommy trying to play too!


The boys spent the night a "mema & bepa's" house!
I think this was the 2nd or 3rs popcicle ...
in the hour we were there to pick them up!!

I love weekends or days like this. Creating great memories with the ones I love!!!





1 comment:

  1. Nice photo of you guys at the wedding! How's it going with the new dog? I'm not sure if I ever even heard his name.

    ReplyDelete