Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What a DAY!
















Today was craziness-


I chopped all my hair off on Monday night and amazing enough I still lOVE it!!!!
Andrew had a doctors appt this afternoon so I waited to do my errands and drove him in for it, the boys watched a movie in the car while we waited for daddy. We then headed for Wal-Mart.....WE ARE GETTING A DOG!!!!! So kennel, dog food, pillow, treats, bones, leash and a tie out oh and we decided we might buy ourselves something, eggs and milk. LOL



I did print a couple pictures and the lady in the photo area says; SHE is the cutest thing ever, SHE look just like you!!! I said HE is a BOY but thanks! So after the comments at pre-school round up and today at the store.........After dinner WYATT got his FIRST HAIRCUT!!!!

2 comments:

  1. A dog...WHAT!?!? What kind? I can't wait to see Wyatt's haircut. And Maverick's rock and roll comment, seriously hilarious! I bet the women checking his ears were cracking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant...I can't wait to see Wyatt's hair in person. It looks super cute in the pictures...definitely older. And he ABSOLUTELY looks like a boy!

    ReplyDelete