So it has been like 2 months since my last post - AHH!!!! Life is totally crazy right now. Since I have last posted: Andrew and I went on a 5 day vacation ALONE (pic to follow) that was so nice, and sad to be away for that long. I have decided to GO FOR IT and open BUSY BODIES DAYCARE - I am ready to go - this has been so exciting, nerve wrecking, and full-filling!!! I have talked about this for 5 years, so I guess it is about time huh!?!?!
Maverick and Wyatt - WOW!!!
Maverick I swear turned 12 all the sudden he is so full of it! He has been a BIG helper with getting the house ready for the daycare, hanging smoke detectors with daddy, shoveling in the sand (maybe that wasnt has much help) he is very excited for and I quote."My Friends need to come ober to play" Some of his favorite things right now are :
*Reading in the dog kennel
*Swimming Pool
*Reading in the dog kennel
*Swimming Pool
*Shovels
*Riding a bike (or trying)
*Ice Age
*Popcicles
Wyatt is so me, it is aweful! His temper is crazy, he is stubborn as can be, ALWAYS right, and is the best snuggler EVER! His vocabulary is out of this world it happened over night I think! He loves his PEAS and TANK YOUS which I adore! He has also decided that he should ALWAYS wear his helmet, this is an old Astro's baseball helmet, he wears it the entire time we are inside day or night. He has also been helping get ready for the daycare, he is breaking in all the "girly" toys we know own, he will make a great dad!! Some of his favs:
*Swimming Pool
*Slides
*Buckets
*Shopping Cart
*Helmet
*Tractors with Trailers (wagons)
*Reading Books in the dog kennel
Yes its the helmet

Photo Booth at a wedding Greatest Idea EVER!
Andrew and I on vacation in Virginia!
No comments:
Post a Comment