Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Maverick and his sayings

So last night we went to pre-school round up with the boys. Maverick tell me everyday,"Mom, I go to school someday!" So in the morning I very excitedly tell him GUESS WHAT you get to go see your school today!!!! He looks up at me and says,"NO mom not TODAY!"

We arrived at the school and he was a little overwhelmed, once he was ready he listened very well and enjoyed the activites, making a lion with a bottom main only, and planting his grass.
We went into have his hearing checked and the lady told him how it was going to work, she got ready to put the head phones on him looks at her and says," I like Rock-N-Roll!" He was very insistant that it play rock-n-roll or he wasn't listening to it!!

I was very proud of him, he used his manners with everyone he spoke to and when they complimented on how polite he was it warmed my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment