Monday, August 3, 2009

GRANDMA CAMP 09

Ok so GRANDMA CAMP 2009 officially started on Aug. 2 -
My mom takes the grandkids that are 5yrs and up and camps for a week, we take down the little guys a day or two out of the week so everyone can bond.....I call it CRAZY my mom calls it FUN!!
Saryia, Maverick, and Wyatt were very entertained in the dogs play area.
Maverick and Rya on the "BIG" slides

Hey YOGI, that basket belongs to me


Wyatt was determined to make it up to the pirate ship too.




Rya found her way up



The splash playground is my favorite part.







Maverick needed to "take a wittle bwake mom"




SIX of my newphews
Austin,Blane,Brice,Gavin,Sklyer,and Jayden
I also have
Michael, Mahala, Blake, Saryia, Devin, and Jersey(in 2 weeks)




This shot out of the ground at random times, Wyatt LOVED it








YAY!!!! Maverick actually RODE his bike down to watch the big boys do the water slides
So this all happened in about six hours, plus a little arcade action, mini golf, water slides, and dinner......like I said I think it is CRAZY, but my mom does it EVERY year,
Can't wait for Maverick and Wyatt to be 5.......all day kindergarden & GRANDMA CAMP!!







No comments:

Post a Comment