Sunday, March 22, 2009

Revamping my house

So today I changed the color of all my picture frames....so exciting! I am ready for wednesday, we are going to be painting some of our house. I can't wait!!!!!! I feel like this is a much needed revamping - tired of what we have and ready to expand my style of decor. Can't wait to post some new pics

Today was my favorite kind of day - I was able to shop with my sister Amy, see some of my newphews and my niece, also got laundry done, played outside, Andrew made Ribs, and we had my mom and Randy over for dinner!!!! It was such a great day!!! Hoping for many more of these this summer!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am very excited about this new blog of yours! We got some yard work done today so hopefully we can have some friendly neighbors over for a cookout sometime soon! :) Good work on the blog so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy your blog is up and running. I think you will find it's easy to keep it fairly updated. Wasn't it a wonderful weekend?!?!

    ReplyDelete