Oh my goodness these to boys of mine!!!! They LOVE and HATE eachother with a passion.....it amazes me how they can play so nice and in one second BAM they are biting and pushing and of coarse SCREAMING!!!!!!! Maverick wants so bad for Wyatt to "play" and Wyatt as no idea what Maverick is trying to get him to do - which maybe I should be greatful for??? I am sure they will be conspiring some trouble making as they get bigger!
I can't believe that they are 3 and 1 already - makes me kind of sad! With this being the first time have a 1 year old and not being pregnant I am really struggling with that. Every second my mind goes back and forth......it will be nice to not have an baby around so we can go and do much easier...............I really LOVE the baby stages, and what if once I am done with diapers and whinning I don't want anymore...I really want to WANT more! AHHHHH!!!
First Day of School 2016
9 years ago
I struggle with what you're feeling about wanting another too. And I will say the older they get, the easier it is to just think,"ah, how nice that I don't have to haul a diaper bag, or carry a child, etc." It's a tough decision.
ReplyDelete